– what you’ll need
Granulated sugar 100g
Large eggs 2 (yolks only)
Lemon 2 (1 tbsp zest, 1 tbsp juice)
Salt ½ tsp
Berry conserve Go wild and pick your favourite
– what you’ll need to do
1. Preheat your oven 180c / 160c fan.
2. Cream butter and sugar until fluffy
3. Add yolks, zest and juice
4. Sift dry and fold until just combined
5. Gather in bowl to combine with hands
6. Scant tablespoons rolled into 1 inch balls
7. Space 1 inch apart and make a deep thumbprint.
8. Bake 18 – 20 mins until firm and light golden on base.
9. Pipe softened jam into indentation.
10. Once cooled – enjoy!